Minimum & recommanded configuration
- Picador 10 runs on every computer quipped with Windows 10 / 64 bits (or Windows 7 ,8 updated).
- Picador 8 runs on Windows Xp, Vista, 7, 8, 10 in 32 or 64 bits.
- Picador also runs on Mac OS environment with a basic Windows emulator like Parallels Desktop, VMware Fusion or Virtual Box.
- Calculation capacities for 2D are not the key. It’s better to manage a large space for the memory (8Go better than 4Go RAM for ex. ) than a powerful processor.
- For a daily work, a big screen (21’’ or 27’’) is essential to be comfortable and for a better design productivity.
- For 3D, it’s better working with a real GPU (like NVIDIA or ATI) and if it’s possible 1Go memory or more.
- For occasional use, Picador also runs on any kind of laptop equipped or not with GPU and with a short memory capacity.