The new version 8 of Picador brings many new or improved features for structural design of packaging and pos/display (2D , 3D), for fast protypage on cutting tables and digital printers and for the optimization of global packaging system (eco-design, packing, logistics)
Many new features are further improved Picador 8:
- The 3D part assembly system has been redesigned , it has never been so simple and fast.
- Many models have been added in PackLib (packaging, display counter, POS)
- A clearer 2D interface with new tools to facilitate structural design.
- Parametric Module simpler and more powerful.
- The inclusion of new features for cutting (camera, Vcut, optimization)
- The enhanced palletising module with new optimization and configuration functions.
With 8 Picador, we place ourselves as a partner for your success in the packaging value chain, from creation and design.
We hope you are as excited as we are to use this new version.
Video made in collaboration with CANON France giving an overview of structural design and prototyping 2D/3D using the Picador software and integration into the print & cut digital workflow with a flatbed printer Océ Arizona 480GT and a cutting plotter ZUND G3.
StackBuilder 2.0 is available:.
This new version of palletizing software StackBuilder brings many new features: such as packing flat cartons, adding corners, pallet cover, protective film. The user interface has also been redesigned to provide better interactivity.
TreeDiM The team would like to thank the many users of the StackBuilder community, who helped direct the software to a powerful and simple tool to use.
Augment it ! with Picador 3D
Augmented Reality with Picador v6 and the AUGMENT platform.
In cooperation with the startup AUGMENT, treeDiM provides all Picador users a solution of Augmented Reality.
Create your 3D model with Picador and automatically generate a QRCode to present your packaging or POS on its actual location client. Using a tablet or smartphone (iPad / iPhone or Android), view and manipulate your 3D model in the scene you're shooting.