Standard model libraries :
PackLib is a software for managing and operating 2D, 3D and parametric packaging and POS libraries.
Designed for the optimization of packaging design, the PackLib platform includes many services:
- Graphic navigation
- Standards Libraries
- Intra-company exchange platform
- Animated 3D visualizations
- Parametric resizing
- Downloading models (Packaging, POS, PAV, etc ...)
- Imposition / nesting
- Help with cost estimation
- Export DXF, CF2, DES, PDF, AI, Picador3D
- Sizing parameters Length x Width x Height.
- Take into account the thickness of the cardboard or the corrugated board profile to adapt the design.
- Parametric plane including detailed views on the sub-elements (glue tab, automatic background ...).
- 3D PDF visualization.
We find the main packaging standards: FEFCO (corrugated cardboard), ECMA (compact cardboard) as well as a library of POS displays.
Download or updates libraries:
The software includes an interface for downloading new parametric model libraries,
as well as updating existing libraries.
Create your own parametric models:
You have the option to transform an existing plan into a parametric standard.
Use Picador's "Settings" toolbar to set the parameters to change.
Then you just have to add the template to your PackLib database.
You can intuitively create your own professional library. You will gain precision while saving hours of work.
Innovative design module : the Smart Assembly
As part of our R & D, we have developed the Smart Assembly, a module in which you combine the elements directly to build your packaging.
A principle close to building bricks, suitable for packaging: designing has never been so accessible.
This global approach to packaging design is centered on its functionalities and end uses, with the aim of optimizing the packaging within the life cycle (PLM) of a packaging system.